Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Finances:

Finances: 5 months 3 weeks ago #12318

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
Not our concern - but the Premier League have got to play the season out, it is important to them stuff everybody else 'that is our concern'. The chiefs have pledged to restart the season and are as said going to donate £20million to the NHS so kind of them but I personally think that is a gesture to make it all right them playing and us not. The real reason they are fully committed to play their season out is £750m worth of TV Money is at stake, why because the clubs would have to repay it back to the broadcast people if they don't play it out. £20m to the NHS is better than losing £750m between them. I think that at least £30m could be a sympathy card to the ones that are in a lot more trouble than the Premier League clubs are, a dam lot better to them to help us on the out than have to pay the extra £700m. :evil: at 03.34am so not re checking the script.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hackers

Finances: 5 months 3 weeks ago #12322

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
Thank You Hackers for the Thank You: Words are being said about the we have to finish the league West Ham United's Vice President Karren Brady states that they have to and want to finish the Premier League of course they do due to 'Finances. Just a second never mind a minute don't we there is no money coming into the lower leagues as far as I know, so the end of our leagues ended way before the time it should 'yes we all know that. the last bit placed upon the board before anyone who would have liked to have loved to place it under this hard luck. The extra problem that is a great problem we have then to wait without any finances through summer watching the Premier League gush the £750m in minus the courtesy £20m to the NHS that's all it is courtesy money and keeping a team this is for all the lower leagues that run this system without contracts or getting new players in re-doing all the ground hey with what ? This is no fairy tale were someone comes along and pulls a rabbit stuffed with money out of a hat, the FA must think our clubs run this way well for those who don't know they bloody well. don't. If you believe in God you know you can' pray for money, so were the 'hell' are the clubs going to go they all still want to do what was taken away from some of them Promotion. And it has been taken away from us not by the bat virus by the people in charge while the Premier League keep on bloody dancing. Well that's my thought's put upon our Forum our Forum.. :evil: 11.44pm I am running a combat course with life in the hole Terry M.

Finances: 5 months 3 weeks ago #12323

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 97
Well , talking about FootbalL Finance , am astonished to read that the football players union claims cutting Premier League star's wages would be detrimental to the NHS ! ! ! The argument here is that as players are on PAYE , the substantial amount of income tax they pay to the Government would reduce significantly and thus a big drop in funding Public Services . Well to use one of Darkside's lines ' you couldn't make it up ' . I think Gordon Taylor should stand up and take a good hard look at himself . Am ashamed for the ' Taylor ' name , and if he doesn't change his surname for being such a limp penis , then I'll change mine . Ffs .

Hackers

ps Just for the record Messi earns over £7million a month . They say the explanation is simply supply & demand , Well holy shit and shit the bed as I fear if that's the case , then my bog rolls going up to £5 each ! - it's yer supply and demand innit , plus them A-holes that stack em up in their supermarket trolleys .

Plus special message to El Tel who is in true self-isolation . Mate we do both seem to be burning the midnight oil .
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Hackers.

Finances: 5 months 3 weeks ago #12326

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Just had some further thoughts on my above posting and now I am beginning to understand there are other strands to the players response . There is more to this than meets the eye . One line coming from some players is that why should they give 30% of their wages to Club owners who are already wealthy people . It seems many Premier League players want to help out in this National Emergency and of those some would wish the 30% to get paid direct to the NHS or other Charities/Good causes , or through them to pass on . For example I understand that Jordan Henderson at Liverpool F.C. is promoting the idea of having a Captains Fund to donate to help out financially . This willingness to help out puts this hot potato of an issue in a totally different light , and the issue seems now more about agreeing the actual mechanisms by which their gift of money can be distributed . However , the great British public have exceedingly long memories and if the Players Union cocks up on this issue it will do immense damage to the Players reputations which will be remembered for donkeys years to come as the growing demands and consequent strain on the Nation's Food Banks begins to surge .
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Hackers.

Finances: 5 months 6 days ago #12354

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Well I didn't start this thread/topic off as twas our El Tel who rightly or wrongly chose to file it under our ' Rules and Regulations 2019 ' Category . I think our El Tel got lucky there as following events do seem to support his pigeon-hole for the jobby at hand . Well we've all heard of smoke and mirrors , the ever increasing use of the word transparency and all that guff and shit . Well I'm much looking forward to the BBC Panorama Programme in Summer 2021 or maybe 2022 , when the real truth about Premier League players wages is fully exposed . Big difference in wage deferral's as opposed to donations . Wage deferrals are simply give us it all when you've got it Mr Chairman , I'm already wadded up and just how many Lamborghini's and Rollers and Bugatti Veyron's do you think I need ?
All it will take is the best 20 International Forensic Accountants & Auditors to fine tooth comb the whole job lot and armed with a load of brown envelopes to bribe the waywards in the Banks/NHS/PFA/Off Shore Accounts in the internal workings of the various individual treasury sections to spill the beans . Have the players paid 30% of their wages or any % at all to the NHS . We are told all their donations are to be made anonymously and that's a pretty cute move , and therein in that word alone lies the big mystery that the Accountants will solve and report on . Can't wait . Role that Programme . And did the little odius man being Gordon Taylor cough up himself and all donations tax deductible for all ? The little man's salary is only a paltry £2million and refuses to take a pay cut , and best of all is that the little A-hole is offski now before all the shit hits the fan . Nice work if you can get it . Maybe in retirement buy an island in the Caribbean .
Last Edit: 5 months 6 days ago by Hackers.

Finances: 5 months 6 days ago #12355

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
I think footballers have had a pretty raw deal in having the spotlight focused on them. Yes, they are certainly over paid in my book, but plenty of other industries where people get overblown salaries for doing a lot less than them. There is also the fact that a lot players and clubs are donating money and carrying out work within their communities, much of this without any publicity.

If we want scapegoats, and if anyone has a spare taser gun they can lend me, I'm happy to go and shoot it into Richard Bransons bollocks :angry:
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds