Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FA CUP & FA TROPHY DRAWS

FA CUP & FA TROPHY DRAWS 1 month 3 weeks ago #12505

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 97
Mucho going on tomorrow Monday 3rd August as concerns the above 2 Draws . Well maybe not the actual draws themselves but more like agreeing the mechanics of which teams at our Step 4 and also teams from Step 3 will have to play extra-preliminary and preliminary games right at the start of the long journey to Wembley 2021 . Full FA news should be out late afternoon .

Hackers
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FA CUP & FA TROPHY DRAWS 1 month 3 weeks ago #12508

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 97
Good news for The Rams as exempt the Extra Preliminary FA Cup Round . However , not all that great for Colne , Marske , & Pickering who have drawn the short straws .
LATE EXTRA
Also , the following teams at Step 3 have drawn the short straws being Matlock , Stalybridge , & Ashton United from our own Premier Division . Personally would wish to avoid these 3 teams as don't wanna fall at the first hurdle , although I think we will be able to compete with all , but Stalybridge would bring us up against our Ex-Goalkeeper Tom Stewart and Matlock up against one of my favourite ex-Rams being Spencer Harris . Also not good is that the FA Prize Fund Round by Round has been cut back [ slashed back ] to 2017/18 levels owing to the Covid Pandemic .
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Hackers.

FA CUP & FA TROPHY DRAWS 1 month 3 weeks ago #12510

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
Does this mean all the way to Wembley in the different cups , or just while the little teams are swimming in the money pool My Friend . Qh! see you on the 204 football bench on Thursday Hackers .. El Tactico
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds