Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fans Forum

Fans Forum 4 weeks 1 day ago #12581

• Centurion
  • Thank you received: 1
Sorry if this has been covered previously, but we now appear to have 2 different fans forums 'live'

Not that I post a lot anyway, but am I correct in assuming that we should all now move our profiles over to the new fans forum on the new www.rammystats.co.uk website?

In which case, we should no longer be posting on here??? Most people (who have posted recently) still appear to be using this one and not the new one.

Seems silly to have 2 fans forums.

???
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fans Forum 4 weeks 1 day ago #12582

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
I've signed up for the new forum, although not posted anything as yet.

Not sure what is happening with this forum, but I'm assuming it will close when this website disappears due to the new official site we now have. I did hear rumours that the new official website was to include a forum, but no sign of it as yet

Just hoping the new forum can become as active as it once was on here, but sadly it turned to crap a long time ago

Fans Forum 2 weeks 2 days ago #12599

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 98
If it takes two sets of separate hardware and software to run both forums , then we can hardly expect our Administrators to maintain two systems . Richard has done an immaculate job in keeping this forum up and running over many many years and I can't remember a time when it wasn't working , and when it was up for routine maintenance then we have been notified . If the intention is to pull the plug on this forum it would be good to know when and will any of it be archived ?
Cheers,

Hackers
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds